• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it looks terrible for me
not something I'll ever like

Zoroark

I like the color but I do not like the design. This is a Pokemon I really want to be designed differently.

Rapidash

Pretty boring. I hope it gets a regional form or something down the line that makes it more interesting to me. Has a good offensive movepool though, lots of choice there at least.

Manaphy

Doesn't not resemble anything I like
Pokemon itself hard for me to get, never used
by design - won't think I'll ever like it

Litten

love it a lot more than before
my second favorite water starter

Snivy

I don't care for this Pokemon and the Granbull in the anime is bratty. Granbull used to be a normal type and it becomes a fairy type on generation 6.

Teddiursa

It's cute, but I really don't like bears. I find them fairly scary and not the cuddly creatures certain media tries to paint them as. I'll never like bears, that's for sure. Probably helps that I live in a mountainous region where bears are fairly common, so that reaffirms my dislike of them. Bear Pokemon are very much in the same boat as real bears are to me, so I don't like Teddiursa as a result.

Boldore

A rock with not much of face and an irregular shape which are actually part of its charm. It's my favorite stage out of this evolutionary line since Roggenrola is too minimalistic (is that a word)?) and Gigalith is too cartoonish (like it was designed by a little a boy who wanted to draw a big scary monster). Now that I think of it I've realized that if someone asked me to name a Pokemon which I neither dislike but which I'm not to crazy about, it would probably be this one....the quintessential 6 on a 1 to 10 scale.

Skiploom

Design looks nice but it's not good in battle.

Poliwag

Lol Skiploom has shown up like three times in the past page or two. I like Poliwag, I've always been a fan of it's entire evolution family.

Sigilyph

My favorite Kalos starter evolution and it has a pretty blue color. I like it.

Lucario

Just three Magnemite stuck together, call it an evolution, nearly quadruples in weight
doesn't seem logical to me - also its design doesn't catch my attention

Basculin

Back
Top Bottom