• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not really my thing; I'm generally not bothered for the very humanoid Pokemon. Although, I will say that it's probably the best of the three stages of its line if I had to choose between them.

Mantine

Not really my thing; I'm generally not bothered for the very humanoid Pokemon. Although, I will say that it's probably the best of the three stages of its line if I had to choose between them.

Mantine
Not as cool as Skarmory.

Primarina

Pretty cool. Good design and I like that's an early bird that deviated from the Normal/Flying repetition. Its glory days have passed, but I still like it.

I'll stick with early birds and say Toucannon next.

Pretty cool. Good design and I like that's an early bird that deviated from the Normal/Flying repetition. Its glory days have passed, but I still like it.

I'll stick with early birds and say Toucannon next.
I fucking love it. It's quickly become my favorite early bird Pokemon in the series. Helps that I happened to have caught a shiny one early into my Alola adventure. Shiny Toucannon > regular Toucannon. Beak Blast is awesome. The hate this Pokemon gets makes me sad.

Noctowl

Back
Top Bottom