• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Pretty cute, definitely a better bat-inspired Pokemon than the Zubat line in my opinion. Its evolution Gliscor gives me the creeps though.

Swoobat

Pretty cute, definitely a better bat-inspired Pokemon than the Zubat line in my opinion. Its evolution Gliscor gives me the creeps though.

Swoobat
I don't like it. It's design is kind of a cluttered mess and its status as the poor man's Golbat doesn't help.

Meganium

Third favourite Dragon type, so it's gotta be doing something right.

Skarmory.

Overdesigned, poor man's Bellossom. I like the idea behind it, but the execution left a lot to be desired. Q-Dance is cool tho.

Heracross

I love all the Eeveelutions and Espeon is no exception. I wouldn't want it as a shiny, though...

Pidgeot

I've entertained the thought of using one for its Mega Evolution now that Work Up is back in TM form, but... I generally prefer Staraptor.

Leafeon.

Back
Top Bottom