• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

That new one? Ehh, it seems... alright. I don't really have any love for pure Poison types so far. I need its base stats, really.

Alolan Exeggutor?

I didn't mind it at first, but the unrelenting Trump comparisons from the Pokemon community have made me sick of seeing it. Poor Gumshoos.

Cacnea

Fun concept, lame movepool.

Solrock
338MS.png

Love it - great design, one of my favourite Rock-types, prefer it over Lunatone. I remember it being one of the reasons I chose Ruby over Sapphire as a kid. I just wish Game Freak would give it Morning Sun through level-up!

Regirock

Aaaaaand there's one of my favorite Rock types. :p

I love it, it's a monolith but it's so jagged and clumpy and strange-shaped. The Braille dots on the face and the lack of proper eyes give it a really mysterious vibe, and its floor-length arms and stumpy legs make it seem rather hulking, which adds to that. The spikes on its back are an unexpected but excellent touch, calling to mind stalagmites and keeping it from feeling too humanoid. It's just about perfect for a mythical golem creature that was cobbled together out of rocks and came to life. The Regis' sidequest is easily one of the best, as well, and is very effective at making them feel like ancient behemoths that were hidden away instead of just having the games just say that about them.

Munchlax
446MS.png

Last edited:
it's certainly better looking than drowzee and especially hypno. It has a cute floral pattern and interesting properties with its dream mist, but overall, it's a kind of boring pokemon even if I don't dislike it. Musharna is a bit better, it looks cute when asleep and it has a pretty color scheme, though I'm still fairly indifferent.

wishiwashi
746MS.png

Solo form is a bit boring individually, but I like the overall theme of both forms. School form being like a submarine and firing the individual fish like torpedos is a really neat touch. I also like that there seems to be a bit of a construction theme too, with the solo form's eye looking like the head of a screw and then, when in School form, all those eyes glow and look like bolts holding sheets of steel together (like it could on a submarine). Oops, looks like I was too late.

Not a fan of either Riolu or Lucario, they are dull and overrated.

Steelix

Back
Top Bottom