• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not bothered for it. It's pretty boring like most Eeveelutions.

Elgyem

Great design, I really like it. Turning the orchid mantis idea and flipping it into a plant pretending to be a bug is interesting, if a bit strange. I'm disappointed how its battle prowess turned out, but more Contrary users is fun at least. Hopefully move tutors help it out.

Oricorio (any or all of the forms)

Their designs are great, but considering the rest I can say I'm not a fan. The movepools were a huge miss, but I guess that's what you get for making them able to change styles. Something I wasn't expecting in the first place.

A Pokemon I unfortunately don't see a lot in love/hate lists:

Claydoll?

Ah, Claydol! One of my favourite Hoenn Pokémon. I don't think I have enough words to describe how much I love this Pokémon. Has a great design, a good move pool, good stats. I like its portrayal in the anime. Just... just everything about the Clay Doll Pokémon feels so nice and good!

Emboar.

I forgot Claydol existed until you said its name.

I like the fact that Emboar turns itself into bacon with Flare Blitz so I don't have to spend time cooking it.

Salazzle

Emboar is waaay too busy in design. I don't like him.

Salazzle is freaking amazing and I love her.

Volcarona

I love Reuniclus, but oddly I'm not so bothered for Solosis (or Duosion). I'm not sure why, I just don't have any real opinion about them.

Kartana

I like that they used a grass/steel typing to represent a paper sword for Kartana. It is possibly my favorite UB design.

Hippowdon

Not a fan of it, it suffers from what I call "Gen 4 syndrome" where 90% of the Gen 4 Pokemon's designs look... weird and not great. I do like the old sprites of it bathing in sand, though. It's a shame the 3D model can't replicate that.

Omastar

A quite badass and strong Pokemon, I like how it can become a drill, I remember how some people thought it was a Skuntank evolution at first.

And now that I mentioned it, Skuntank.

Meh, it's okay. Poison/Dark is a pretty rad type. Design is okay I suppose. Maybe I'll use try to use one for the first time when DP remakes come around.

Qwilfish

I wish it was from a later generation just so it had more to it. If it came from a later generation I could see it puffing up and down, rather than just being in the same state constantly. It could have also tied more into the naval mine theme and when puffing up big getting an angrier expression, ready to explode, or something like that. It feels like a bit of a waste of a porcupinefish in its current state.

Barbaracle

One of my favorite Ice types. Her speed is her great asset, that really sets her apart from the lot IMO. Her design and concept are pretty intriguing as well. It's only fitting that I give her a 10/10.

Duskull
One of the creepiest ghost types. Definitely a favorite.

Suicune

Back
Top Bottom