• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Decent, but nothing special. It's more memorable now it's a Fairy at least.

Passimian

Cool concept, bad execution (design-wise). The ability keeps it interesting.

Vespiquen

Hate it, just like the rest of the Pikaclones (with the exception of Minun and Plusle).

Hawlucha?

Very cool stylish fighter with a great type combination. As you can see in my signature, it's one of my favourite Pokemon :)

Araquanid

Very cool stylish fighter with a great type combination. As you can see in my signature, it's one of my favourite Pokemon :)

Araquanid
Hate it's design. Love it in the main campaign.

Pichu

Beautiful derpy catfish that doesn't get enough love. It's second only to Gastrodon in my favourite Water/Ground types. It's also always reminded me of Jabun ever since I was a kid.

Yanmega

Back
Top Bottom