• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not really a fan at all to be honest. Never interested me at all, and I don't like the design much. However, I do think it's shiny is quite nice.

Wurmple

Wurmple is okay. It's got a cute design. Though, as far as early route Bugs go; I prefer Sewaddle, Caterpie, and Weedle.

Sewaddle?

A very quirky dragon, which draws me to it far more than the likes of Garchomp and Haxorus and Hydreigon. (They’re all cool, but they’re almost a little too cool for my taste. Weird scores a lot more points with me.) I’ve used one in-game and it was pretty solid.

Snorunt
361MS.png

I quite like it, though I did not love it as much, prior to its HUGE anime focus.

Delphox
One of my favorite Fire Starters (by default.) It looks good, but I feel more could have been done with its design.

Chesnaught.

Last edited:
My favourite fully-evolved Grass Starter, and also my favourite Kalos Starter. Love it's design and typing.

Raichu

Not a big fan of it. Its design is just too over-the-top with the concept of being a knight for my liking.

Starmie

Back
Top Bottom