• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

An unexpected surprise, but I love it (another winning Gen 6 design). It captures, both aesthetically and mechanically, the mythical beings that it's based on in cool little ways. In my headcanon, I like to think it's an evolutionary cousin of Palkia, given their similar colors and lower body structures, and their shared ability to manipulate space.

Oops, beaten to the punch. Durant is cool, and pretty good to use. It's a relatively simple design, but hey, it works. I like its dynamic with Heatmor; I enjoy when Pokémon come in complementary or oppositional pairs without being physical mirrors of each other. Oh, and I quite like the slight metallic sheen that they put on its 3D model.

Metapod
011MS.png

Last edited:
An unexpected surprise, but I love it (another winning Gen 6 design). It captures, both aesthetically and mechanically, the mythical beings that it's based on in cool little ways. In my headcanon, I like to think it's an evolutionary cousin of Palkia, given their similar colors and lower body structures, and their shared ability to manipulate space.

Oops, beaten to the punch. Durant is cool, and pretty good to use. It's a relatively simple design, but hey, it works. I like its dynamic with Heatmor; I enjoy when Pokémon come in complementary or oppositional pairs without being physical mirrors of each other. Oh, and I quite like the slight metallic sheen that they put on its 3D model.

Metapod
011MS.png
Eh....it looks better than Kakuna....? Yeah, this one’s not so great.

Torracat

Last edited:
My favourite Pokémon! (tied with Incineroar) I love everything about it, including It's beautiful design and it's typing.

Flareon

I think it looks too similar to Vulpix. Not my favorite Eeveelution.

Relicanth

A quite cool evolution for our friend Salandit, it should have been difficult to design something so curvy. A Mega would suit it well in future generations.

Kartana

A quite cool evolution for our friend Salandit, it should have been difficult to design something so curvy. A Mega would suit it well in future generations.

Kartana
Easily my favorite UB.

Pheromosa

OH, I love its cry very much. I say, its stat distribution does justice to its design. Also, it's cunning and fickle nature as mentioned in the Pokédex make it an interesting Pokémon IMO.

Tapu Lele

It's a Grass-type that can pack an insanely hard punch and make physical walls crumble, which is not a trait you see very often with physical Grass-types. It's also a Fairy that doesn't rely on Fairy STAB at all to succeed which is pretty noteworthy. My second favourite Tapu behind Koko.

Sigilyph

Back
Top Bottom