• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Best Pokemon in the game - and my favourite Pokemon. Incredibly cute design, unique with its gimmick, takes a real world inspiration and applies it to a Pokemon in a fun expressive way. Not to mention the lore about it not moving from the spot it likes until it dies is both hilarious and sad (and also something I can relate to :b). It's just perfect.

Cloyster

Best Pokemon in the game - and my favourite Pokemon. Incredibly cute design, unique with its gimmick, takes a real world inspiration and applies it to a Pokemon in a fun expressive way. Not to mention the lore about it not moving from the spot it likes until it dies is both hilarious and sad (and also something I can relate to :b). It's just perfect.

Cloyster
One of the better Gen I Water Types, but it loses out to Blastoise, Starmie, and Lapras.

Not one of my favorite Hoenn starters, but definitely one of my favorite grass-type starters.

Kommo-o

My favorite final stage pseudo, after many generations of disappointments and meh designs. Its busy design is justified, and overall looks great and imposing.

Magearna

Favorite pseudolegendary, no contest. Really cool concept and design and fun to use.

Vivillon
Worse than Butterfree and Ledian, but better than Beedrill, Ariados, Beautifly and Dustox

Kyogre

Cool design, even though I do prefer Groudon. Nothing too special as far as legendaries go really.

Alolan Meowth.

A very beautiful mon, looks quite elegant but keeping the natural style of Pokemon. It's a pain to get in the games through, as it has either low encounter rate or trade evolution...

Regice

My favourite of its trio, but I can't really explain why. It just is.

Regigigas.

I like it a lot, but something about its design just seems... off. Like it doesn't know what it is, or what it's supposed to be. Probably my second least favourite fourth Gen legendary.

Mega Slowbro

Back
Top Bottom