• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Ok, but I would have liked it better if the Mega were Dark/Fairy; I seriously want to have that combo come to life.

Swampert?
Boo! Worst Water Starter ever. Though to be fair, 'worst' really just translates to least good.

Lanturn

The memetic "child kidnapper"? I love it for how GF had the balls to come up with this.

On the same tangent, Jynx?

I'd love to know the actual design origins that Game Freak based Jynx off of, but it's been 20+ years and I doubt anyone remembers. I always try to use the traded Jynx for my in game team whenever I play FR/LG, she's pretty useful. :)

Mr. Mime.

A little overrated if you ask me, but it is good in battle.

Giratina
487OMS.png

His design looked very weird at the beggining, but then its Origin form was revealed I liked it a lot. One of the strongest Gen 4 designs and it has awesome colors.

Crustle

It looks so pretty, but several of its Dex entries are creepy. I've never understood why it didn't get any draining moves before finally getting Draining Kiss in Hoenn remakes.
Zangoose

Back
Top Bottom