• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Cute little ladybird. Love its evolution too.

Alolan Marowak

it's one of my favorite ice-types. I love how bizarre and creepy it looks, like some sort of demonic snowflake. It gives me a bit of a robot vibe, too. It's even more out there than most ultra beasts. It's also one of the few ice types that's sort of acceptable in a defensive role, thanks to its amazing special bulk, recover, levitate, and rapid spin.

ditto

Last edited:
I don't like it. Which is a very common occurrence for me with starter evolutions in general.

Gourgeist

I don't like it nearly as much as its counterpart (Trevenant <3), but... it's kind of hard to explain, I greatly appreciate its existence. A pumpkin Pokémon is something I never would have even thought about having. It wasn't even a matter of wanting it or not wanting it, the concept just wasn't in my head at all. It's kind of like, I didn't notice there wasn't one until there suddenly was. But I have to give it credit, because it's a brilliant idea for a Ghost/Grass type given the Halloween connotations (and it's super-applicable in terms of fan-art, since it's perfect for Halloween or even just autumn-themed pictures). It adds a nice bit of atmosphere to those autumnal routes in Kalos, and they even went one further by giving it different sizes to simulate pumpkin contests*. It's name is pretty amazing, and its design is very subtly creepy in all the right ways (with its Pokédex entry being overtly creepy in all the right ways). So I don't have a personal investment in it, but it nails its concept 100% and fills a good niche for both worldbuilding and creature variety.

Has a 10/10 Shiny, as well

* Actually, come to think of it, Pumpkaboo Contests would have been a cute little side-feature to put into XY, in the vein of the Bug-Catching Contest.

Malamar
687MS.png

Last edited:
One of my Kalos favorites, it has nice colors who are given a great use and an interesting typing. I also like that it reminds me of Ursula.

Toucannon

Personally prefer Swampert, but I appreciate the additional Ground typing. Roxanne is trivial with this Pokémon.

Gliscor?

Back
Top Bottom