• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's very elegant-looking. I'm low-key considering it for a Fighting Mono-type run in X, though the high level at which it evolves is a bit of a deterrent. And yet, I have no problem leveling up a Scraggy for a Scrafty for said run... Go figure...

Toxicroak

Great color scheme, I think the anatomy is a bit weird and it looks strange animated but eh, it's a cartoon frog. I like that it's 2 unfortunate frame away from flipping off the viewer.

Darmanitan

It's cute. A lot of people hate it because it is "feminine" looking rather than having the gender-neutral "animal" look, but it's grown on me much in the same way Incineroar did.

Speaking of which...

Incineroar

It would be recommended to not post USUM spoilers here, even if under spoiler tags. Otherwise, people would be forced to check what’s under the spoiler tags, and eventually ruin their future experience. As such, let’s not do that, shall we? ;)

- -

That’s a really cool Pokémon. I wish its evolution was as cool, though.

Now, what about Skarmory?

Skarmory is a staple when I create my mono-Steel team. It's excellent competitively for its entry hazards, and it has awesome defensive types. It's also immune to Ground, which is good since that's a weakness of Steel, and only takes normal damage from Fighting, which is also another usual Steel weakness.
Additionally, it's one of the few Steel types with reliable recovery in the form of Roost.
Really, nothing bad to say about Skarmory at all.

Wynaut.

Does nothing for me.

Cinccino

Back
Top Bottom