• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's surprisingly light but I've never used it in battle. But with its high HP, I guess you could use it as a wall? Its special attack and attack are pretty decent too.

Aggron, one of the pokemon that carried me through the Elite Four in my Generation III days.

I haven't used Aggron in battle so I can't really comment on it. Design-wise it's pretty cool though. I always thought it should be Steel/Dragon instead of Steel/Rock.

Aromatisse

It's pretty cool, I just wish that there was easier/earlier access to the Dusk Stone needed to evolve it into its third and final form.

Diggersby

g4h5bQ5.gif

Sticking with the UB theme, Kartana

It's just meh. Weezing is kinda cool though (what is it with me and Pokemon who have extra heads?)

Speaking of which...

Alolan Exeggutor

I wish I could have one on my team but for some stupid reason the whole "turning the console upside down" thing doesn't work when I tried to evolve my Inkay in XY. Maybe it doesn't work with a 2DS, or maybe mine's just defective. (n)

Lopunny

Back
Top Bottom