• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like and appreciate how it's different from other bird Pokémon in the sense that it's supposed to be bulky rather than fast. The Steel type is nice in that regard.

Tympole

I don't know much about it since I didn't do much with Gen 6. It looks interesting though.

Primarina

The OG dragon. Not as elegant as its pre-evo, but still cute and quite solid and difficult to beat in the early games.

Woobat

Elegant Pokemon, and it's cool that the information on it has changed with the times, going from being near extinction to getting saved by conservation efforts like real-world animals.

Goodra

Don't like much at all. In fact it's the only fully evolved fire starter I dislike. Ruined the Fennekin like in my opinion.

Celebi

Cute legendary, and I'm very fond of the role it played in the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky games.

Glalie

I think it worked well as the sort of "face" of the Ultra Beasts in Sun/Moon, being just weird and alien enough. That 4x weakness to ground though.

Shroomish

I kinda remember it being a meme for a short time when BW first came out, and that's about it.

Lugia

Back
Top Bottom