• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Interesting Pokemon and concept, but I've never used it thanks to the relative difficulty in obtaining one since you have to trade it twice with rare items.

Whoops got ninja'd. Wobuffett is funny and surprisingly useful.

Salamence

I hold nothing against it personally, but Salamence is my least favourite pseudo-legendary. I'm just not a fan.

Haxorus.

I actually prefer it over Midday and Midnight forms, weirdly.

Regirock

It's probably the middle-stage Sinnoh starter that stands out to me the most, mainly because of Satoshi's in the anime. :)

Lapras.

For a while, it used my favorite starter, until the anime came along and greatly soured my opinion of it. A certain form notwithstanding I just find it ok nowadays.

Celesteela

I used to somewhat dislike it, but I don't mind it nyowadays. Its design has interesting inspirations behind it, and we need more non grass-types that learn leech seed.

vileplume

Back
Top Bottom