• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like the look of it, being a sort of monstrous prehistoric-looking dragonfly as opposed to the cute Yanma. Never used one though.

Mantine

I like it the most out of the "Pikachu knockoffs." It has a weird name change though. Every one of the knockoffs keeps their Japanese names; Emonga to Emolga just makes no sense to me.

Spiritomb

I like it the most out of the "Pikachu knockoffs." It has a weird name change though. Every one of the knockoffs keeps their Japanese names; Emonga to Emolga just makes no sense to me.

Spiritomb
I heard that Emonga was changed to Emolga because "mong" is a British offensive slang term for a person with Down's Syndrome. Spiritomb is an interesting Pokemon. It was never one of my favorites, but it looks cool.

Drampa

It's alright. Interesting typing and ability, but you get it so late in the game that you've probably got an established team by the time you find it, and it's in an area where it has a type disadvantage against many of the wild Pokemon.

Mandibuzz

An inferior bird compared to its counterpart: the Rufflet line. Would probably be more useful if it wasn't so defense-oriented, which Flying types are not good at. Plus it looks like something out of the Flintstones.

Manectric

I haven't really watched that part of the series but judging by the looks, he's one of those cool Pokemon. Also kinds of reminds me of Lucario. ;)

My all time favorite: Magneton

Back
Top Bottom