• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I remember being really attracted to Deoxys as a kid (not that way...). It's just so mysterious and out-there for a Pokemon, without getting too crazy with the ridiculous back-stories and god-like powers - I mean, basically god status - of later legendaries.

Muk

its design is...okay, though compared to the other first stage cats, it falls short. Not to mention, its evo is fugly. And I know that's the point, but that doesn't mean it works.

skitty

it's quite dull. I have no real opinion on it beyond that. Its final evolution kind of appeals to me, although I have no idea why.

wishiwashi

I like Crobat. It's fast and it hits hard. Though after playing Crystal for a few days I've realized that it didn't really have the best movepool to take advantage of that when it was first introduced.

Exeggcute

Probably my favourite final stage of the Fire starters, which doesn't mean that much since I don't like any of the others at all. It gets a lot of hate, but it's pretty cool with its fiery beard, and really quite strong, so I can appreciate.

Naganadel

Back
Top Bottom