• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My favorite of the line. It's round forms are appealing and his cry sounds calm. It also looks the most alive out of the 3.

Golett

Kind of a 'meh' Pokémon to me. I mean I do like like it, its just that it isn't as interesting as some of the other Gen V Pokémon.

Blastoise

One of my favorite starter evolutions Powerful Mega is pretty good too
Crygonal

Cool Pokémon (pun intended). It's got an interesting design, and I think it's shiny is nice.

Breloom

Tough looking Not so good HP though Pretty good attack Overall pretty good
Drifblim

Awesome Pokémon, just like the rest of members of the Abra line. Though probably my least favourite of the line if I'll be honest. Abra and Alakazam are just a tiny bit more cooler in my opinion.

Whimsicott

I didn't like it a first, but it's grown on me a lot. Definitely one of the cooler looking UBs, and probably one of my top five favourites out of them.

Houndoom

I used to really like it as a kid, but these days I just find it boring and overrated. It's one Pokemon where I think the Mega is a nice upgrade over the base design, though.

Baltoy

Really overrated. It's not bad by any means, but I think Vibrava and especially Trapinch are much cooler than it.

Gastrodon

Back
Top Bottom