• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not too keen on it. I think it wastes a lot of Spoink's uniqueness to just become a bipedal pig.

Pumpkaboo

A quite creative way to do a pumpkin, as it head looks like a cat/bat/werewolf, giving a Halloween feel perfectly. Better than Gourgeist imo.

Rowlet

It's alright, I guess. It's design is interesting, but other than that I have never been interested in it much. That's all I have to say about it really.

Eelektross.

A great Electric type. Design is a bit creepy, but given its species of origin, it fits the bill. The fact it has such flexibility with its moves, a very useful BST, and no weaknesses thanks to Levitate makes it an all-around excellent Mon. I used one in my first White run and it served me extremely well, so I'm very happy with it.

Haunter

I used to really like it, but the constant Trump associations by the fanbase has killed it for me sadly :(

Aegislash

Hate it. Ruined the Honedge line for me. Something about it's design is so awkward, but I just can't put my finger on exactly what it is. Though it might have something to do with the stiff ribbon/arms (which I prefered all "flowy" like in its pre-evolutions), or the design of the blade.
I also got sick of hearing about it back when XY were first released.

Cradily.

Favourite pseudo and one of my favourite Pokémon. Love it's design and the inspiration behind it (because who doesn't like Godzilla?).
I have mixed feelings towards its mega however. I feel the design is a bit messy.

Yveltal.

My second favourite mythical (after Shaymin). Didn't care about it at first, but it's grown on me a lot over the years. I think it's adorable. Oh, and I also love it's shiny form.

Breloom

Cute Pokémon, good design, and a nice middle stage for the Ralts line in my opinion. That's all I have to say about it.

Nidoqueen.

Back
Top Bottom