• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Awkward design. Follows the trend of me not liking Fire starters. At least it was a break from Fire/Fighting after 3 generations.

Ariados

I sorta cute, I guess, but I don't really care for it much. Not a fan of its evolutions either to be honest.

Gengar

A bit overexposed like a lot of the more iconic Gen I Pokemon, but still ranks among my favorite Pokemon and is easily in the top three Gen I designs for me. I've always liked the Gastly line since Gengar and Haunter's hilarious introduction in the anime, and I like how Gengar is a delightfully twisted mix of the malevolent and the whimsical, which most later Ghost-types (particularly Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, another one of my favorites) seem to have been influenced by. I wish that the Poison half of its typing manifested more obviously in its design than just being purple, though.

Ambipom

Love the design
kind of looks like a dragon wolfy mix

Serperior

I think Mareep and its evolved forms have really nice designs; the electric sheep concept is a neat one. I really like its blue body/cream wool color scheme in particular.

Mandibuzz.

I really like it, as I do with most Gen V Pokémon. I like it's design and shiny.
Never been able to use one before, so I don't know what it's like on battle.

Inkay.

its cute and adorable, love it
has such a happy face

Stunky

Back
Top Bottom