• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Awesome Pokémon, and probably my third favourite Eeveelution overall (beaten only by Jolteon and Glaceon). Much prefer it over Umbreon as well.

Skitty

so cute kitty
makes adorable noises and moves in refresh
training one and evolving it can be annoying in certain teams

Suicune

Pretty cool. I love how they gave the female version a majestic Pidgeot hairdo, rather than leaving it without any (like real lionesses). Keeps both forms interesting. Fire/Normal is a neat combo, too.

Steelix

I had a dream about it being underwater (weird) and the protagonist (me?) having to survive getting past it, only for a bomb to go off. Thanks for jogging my memory.

My opinion: It's ugly, but in a cool way due to its sheer size. The Mega adds nothing of worth.

Porygon2

I like the design and I've always wanted to ride on a blimp but never had the chance.

Amaura

It's very cute. One of the best first stage starters.

Sudowoodo

Unlike a lot of people I like the elemental monkeys, so I think Simipour is pretty cool. Not as cool as Simisage though.

Vikavolt

I've never seen Stakataka in the game. I've only seen a picture of it and it reminds me of a creature you would see from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Vanilluxe

Back
Top Bottom