• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate over this, but I consider Greninja overrated. I don't hate it, I just don't like how it's constantly stealing attention from the other two Kalos starter evolutions. I much prefer Delphox.

Sceptile?

Probably my favorite regional bird, loved the shiny in the anime too. Design wise it's simple and sleek, which I like a lot.

Sewaddle?

Sewaddle makes itself leafy clothes using chewed-up leaves and a thread-like substance it produces from its mouth.

Jigglypuff

It evolves into one of my favourite Pokemon, so I like it.

Huntail

The color and design looks nice. I've never used a Huntail and I never knew it existed until 3 months ago.

Chansey

Looks ugly. Never liked its design, and I don't think I ever will tbh. Not a fan of its pre-evolution and evolution either, though they arn't quite as bad as Chansey itself.

Cutiefly.

Looks cute but I've never used it and I have not watched the Sun and Moon season.

Gloom

I would use the Clefairy line first, but that's not out of dislike, more the fact that I'm usually using another Mega Evolution.

Beldum?

I hate this Pokemon and it's so annoying when I tried to catch it in Moon. Whenever I get Beldum's hp low and try to catch it, it uses Take Down and knocks itself out. Weak Pokemon that only knows Take Down. I did not even want to bother on adding this Pokemon to my collection afterwards.

Krokorok

An awesome Pokémon that evolves into one of my favourites. Loved using it and the rest of its line in White.

Joltik

Love Pikachu and he is like the top mascot of Pokemon. A fun starter Pokemon for the Yellow Version that cheers you up when you talk to it. I also like in the anime how Ash's Pikachu looks after the other Pokemon.

Ditto

What a coincidence! I was going to suggest this Pokémon myself! It has a nifty concept and is a Pokémon Breeder's best friend. Also, despite the theories, it's not a failed clone of Mew. It's just based on an amoeba.

Celebi?

The design is nice. Pokemon 4ever is the only time I have seen it.

Rapidash

Not really a fan of it to be honest. Well, design wise anyway. It's pre-evolutions look much better.
That's all I have to say really.

Darkrai

Back
Top Bottom