• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I've never seen an Arcues in the anime and game. All I know is that it is considered as the most strongest Pokemon and I don't even know how to pronounce its name.

Cubone

Love it. It has a great design and memorable story. It's pretty cute and one of the best Gen 1 mons.

Spiritomb

I never knew this Pokemon existed till 3 months ago and I've never played a Sinnoh region game. The design looks so weird and I don't like it.

Tangela

It only knows Splash, Tackle, and Flail. To make up for its weakness, it evolves into a Gyarados that can go mega.

Xerneas

My first rock type Pokemon I used in the Unova region and I must say, the name and design are funny. I used Roggenrola against Lenora but her Pokemon were still able to give it alot of damage.

Goodra

A cool concept, and a lovely design. :love: Its Ability is quite interesting as well, and makes it a force to be reckoned with. :cool: All in all, one of my favourite Generation VI evolution lines altogether.

Minun

A cute classic Pokemon that has eight evolution. Vaporeon was the only Pokemon I evolved Eevee into. I also attempted to evolve Eevee into Leafeon in Moon but I felt it was a bit late for me and I was desperate for a grass Pokemon and couldn't wait any longer to evolve it into Leafeon and instead, I just picked up another grass Pokemon.

Ampharos

I've only used a Typhlosion once in my Johto walkthrough. I like the design but I prefer Meganium and Ash never evolved his Cyndaquil.

Sawsbuck

not really a Pokemon I like, or will ever like

Shinx

Back
Top Bottom