• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Beautiful color and design. This is one of my favorite water/ice type.

Beartic

its good looking, much better than strange Cubchoo, love the icy typing and species too

Primeape

It's okay and it looks like a hyena. I always thought it was a normal type and after recently looking at its dex entry, turns out it's a dark type.

Silvally

Pretty cool. It feels a bit half-baked in some areas - I wish its Drives would at least give it a STAB boost like Arceus's plates - but that's something they can fix in the future (I hope). I love the shiny too. Shiny and golden.

Dunsparce?

Favourite legendary Dragon. Love his high Speed and Special Attack. Blue is also my favourite colour.
Shuckle

It's a cute Pokemon but it's not something I would use on my team.

Zapdos

Not bad, I like it the most out of its trio. The black wings are a nice touch on its design, and Electric/Flying is a neat combination.

Victreebel

A nice flying/dark type combination. Its notable appearance I remember was in the Pikachu & Pichu short that plays before the movie Pokemon: Spell of the Unown. Pikachu meets two Pichus and Pikachu managed to prevent a Pichu from falling off a building, only to end up being attacked by a Murkrow for perching on a flagpole.

Whimsicott

Adorable. One of my favourite Grass and Fairy types. I like how annoying it can be with Prankster and its wide variety of support moves.

Komala?

It looks cute but I am a bit concerned that it stays asleep from birth to death. If its log pillow it clings onto is removed, it starts to thrash wildly.

Lurantis

praying mantises are very cool. I never liked scyther and its dumb dinosaur face, so I was very delighted when lurantis was first revealed. It's very lovely, and the fact that it's a plant posing as a mantis is an interesting twist. Its stats are a big letdown, though.

feraligatr

Back
Top Bottom