• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Awesome golem! It's one of my favourite legendary Pokemon. I like the way its body is pieced together with chunks of rock of various colours, shapes and sizes. The spine with pieces jutting out is a great touch, too. The shiny is great too, I reset for one in ORAS (and got it in less than 10 resets, I was so lucky).

Hoppip?

It's cute but Jumpluff does not learn good moves.

Chimchar

Another forgettable "cute" Normal-type. It's evolved form's Mega Evolution is surprisingly good though.

Primarina

Since its reveal I've gone from disliking it to liking it somewhat. Its type, abilities and movepool are all pretty great, it really has a lot of choices. There's something about its design that just feels off though, but I hope it continues to grow on me.

Sigilyph?

Cute Pokemon and it looks like it's wearing a sombrero.

Lillipup

I like it. It looks like a puppy with a classic cartoon custard pie thrown at its face. I always nickname it Custard whenever I catch one.

Cloyster

I don't like the fact that it only has a head.

Zebstrika

A cute grass Pokemon. I really like that Oddish from the episode when Ash catches Bulbasaur.

Oricorio

One of the few gen 7 Pokémon that I like. I'm particularly into its fire and electric forms. The psychic form is a disappointment though.

Sigilyph

Design is cute but it did not have many anime and game appearance. Instead, it was Excadrill that had more appearance.

Foongus

Back
Top Bottom