• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like the design. I evolved a Litwick into Lampent and I never knew Lampent evolved into Chandelure. I found out about Lampent evolving into Chandelure last year.

Unfezant

A very useful Pokémon; my Unfezant tends to put in great work for me in clutch moments, and I totally appreciate her help. Super Luck is a quite interesting and pretty useful Ability as well. (y)(y):cool:

Treecko

A cute starter grass Pokemon I choose alot when I replay Gen 3 game.

Whirlipede

Last edited:
not much like for me, two swords, not any species I like

Raikou

One of my favourite Ice-types, I like the icicle beard it has going on. Kinda wish it was Ice/Water though, so Swift Swim and Aqua Jet were more useful for it.

Frillish

One of my favourite Alola Pokemon and Grass-types. I was so happy to have another mantid Pokemon, but then I was tricked and it's actually a flower! It's a great design mixing the flower, orchid mantis and kimono, reversing the idea of a mantis pretending to be a plant into a plant pretending to be a mantis. Oh and another Contrary user is awesome, such a fun ability.

Vikavolt?

Creepy looking and I've never used it before.

Beheeyem

Very cool alien, I love the trenchcoat idea they went for with its design. While I prefer Elgyem over it, Beheeyem is still cool.

Yanmega?

It's okay and I'm not a fan of bug Pokemon.

Tornadus

Looks too human for my likes, not a fan in f it

Piplup

Back
Top Bottom