• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

awesome idea, but the Pokemon itself didn't look too good for me

Zigzagoon

Really don't like the Porygon line. I just hate the design.

Sigilyph

Armaldo has nice design but Anorith's design is terrible.

Keldeo

Not my thing. Although Water/Fighting is a cool type combo at least.

Gyarados?

Not my type of design but at least a red shiny Gyarados was helpful in the Johto region. A Gyarados in Pokemon Snap scared me when I first saw it.

Vivillon

One of my favorite dragon Pokemon. I loved the episode Mystery at the Lighthouse about that big Dragonite mysteriously appearing and let's not forget that Dragonite from the first movie Mewtwo Strikes Back. A Dragonite was seen delivering an invitation to Ash from Mewtwo to come to the island. Iris also had a Dragonite but I remember it being stubborn.

Ninetales

Back
Top Bottom