• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Very cool. I love how the arms move around when it attacks. I need to get around to using one in a playthrough at some point.

What?! I admit that it's not as cute as its previous forms, but it's still great! I would never call this Pokémon ugly! I've used one, and she hits like a truck!

Well I guess my opinion is different to yours.

------------

Liepard?

Love it!! my favorite feline that isn't an Eeveelution
its only faster and stronger than me due to type advantage
(or I would win top cat)

Lucario

*copy and pastes my previous post*

My favorite Kanto fire type Pokemon. It's so pretty and I prefer the fire type over the ice type. I really badly wanted to have Vulpix on my HeartGold game for the Johto region but it's in SoulSilver instead.

Mimikyu

I like the idea of the changing forms by sipping the nectar of certain flowers and all forms look pretty. The Fire and Ghost form are my favorite.

Porygon

It's so cute but it's not strong in battle and it does not evolve.

Sandygast

At first I was like :| then I was like "naw it's pretty cute" and then Ultra Moon gave me one I could pet and interact with in the overworld and IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OH MY GOD. Also, its shiny is really freakin rad.

Wobbuffet!

Love the 10% form
dislike the rest

Reshiram

really love the design of that big feline, wish it was just easier to catch

Delphox

The design is better than Zubat and Woobat for sure.

Chansey

Back
Top Bottom