• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's a nice looking ice type but I prefer the ground type and I would rather use a ground type than an ice type.

Lickitung

its cute, and big, and part fairy too, love its typing
can't wait to give it a try

Vulpix
(Kanto)

Nice design but it's bratty in the anime. I put a Togepi in the Day Care Center in HeartGold and when I picked it up, I did not like any of the moves it learned.

Moltres

Interesting design but not much for me to say about it since I hardly ever used it.

Seel

I don't like the design and I never bothered on evolving Whismur.

Butterfree

Butterfree is never free. Butterfree is trapped until it gets gobbled up like the little bug it is. (I'm talking in-game. I tried using it SO many times.)

Roggenrola

Name and design is funny. I used a Roggenrola for the Unova region game and it was at times helpful and other times not so much. I used Roggenrola against Lenora and Elesa but their Pokemon were still able to do quite some good damage on Roggenrola.

Conkeldurr

Hate it. The entire line is in my least favorite books, but Conkeldurr especially. And it's as ugly as can be. Plus I could never get the pronunciation of its name right until Hawlucha's capture in XY.

Alolan Marowak

I didn't like it much at first, but now I think it's pretty cool. I really love it's colour palette. I still think the head looks too big for its body though, but eh, it's not as distracting to me as it was before.
It's also one of my sister's top 10 favourite Pokémon as well, so yeah

Camerupt

I wanted to use one, but the low speed, could've-been-better-defenses, and double weakness to water turned me away.

Nidoqueen

It's a nice classic Pokemon design. Nidoking and Nidoqueen both look bulky and I'm not too much of a fan of bulky. I've used a Nidoking but I've never used a Nidoqueen before.

Mime Jr

I love it. It's really cute. Such a shame it evolves into... Mr.Mime. Ugh. That's all I have to say about it really.

Blissey

Back
Top Bottom