• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

So cute but I prefer Chansey alot more. I do not like Blissey's curls on its head and it should have been the same as Chansey.

Sunflora

My most favorite of all Pokemon, so I will love it
bigger and much warm and fluffier Eevee

Absol

It's cute for a fossil Mon, though that type combo is hardly doing it any favors. Love the concept that it uses auroras for communication and such, like the anime showed. But the fact it can't survive in warmer climates is a bit sad, as both the anime and Pokedex state it'll die pretty quickly if left in warm areas.

Empoleon

Cute and I used a Morelull first time I played an Alolan region game and evolved it into Shiinotic but it's not the strongest grass Pokemon I have used.

Alomomola

This is my main electric type I used for Unova region and I like it alot.

Audino

Even though I've never lost against Norman, his Slaking was always tough to beat and I somehow managed to defeat it.

Zweilous

Took me a while to like it, one of the few dragons out there I kind of like

Buizel

Been my boy ever since Heart Gold. I picked Totodile when I first played through Gold many many years ago, but Cyndaquil has been my go to starter ever since. Love that guy.

Hawlucha

Has an interesting design and a good appearance in the anime.

Spewpa

It's very cute but I have never used it in battle.

Spritzee

One of my favourite Pokémon! I've been a fan since it's reveal. I fell in love with its adorable, fluffy look. The fact that it is based partially on plague doctors makes me love it even more. Plague doctors are badass.
I also adore Aromatisse, though it did take a bit of time to grow on me.

Gastrodon

Back
Top Bottom