• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I'm usually not a fan of feminine plant-like Pokémon (eg. Bellossom, Roselia), but Lilligant is an exception. I think it's design is really nice, and I'd love to have one on one of my teams someday.

Sableye

Not really a fan of horses, so its only liked
fun design, might give it a try one day

Litten

Love it! Wasn't a massive fan of it at first because I thought it looked a bit too edgy, but it's grown on me a lot.
It also happens to evolve into one of my favourite Pokémon ever, the fabulous Incineroar!

Dartrix

Dartrix looks okay. Rowlet is cute and I love Decidueye's design.

Marshadow

Fun concept, looks kind of boring for me
Creepy den entries, I’ll ore far away from it

Klang

Funny looking Pokemon. I liked the episode with Hypno when he hypnotized Misty and I have also used a Hypno on my HeartGold and it was very helpful.

Type: Null

Nice design but I prefer using ground type and if I had an option to pick normal Sandslash or Alolan Sandslash on my team, I would pick normal Sandslash.

Froslass

I don't really like it to be honest. Mostly because it's a spider, and I hate spiders. I also find it's design kinda weird, but not in a good way.
I prefer it's evolution, but only slightly more. Still not much a fan of it either.

Alolan Golem

Fugly and not as kool as the originaly Golem. It reminds me of Probopass.

Spinarak

I don't care for this Pokemon and I hate spiders.

Blacephalon

Amazing, I love it. A trippy faceless clown that throws its exploding firework head. Exactly what I want from a weird out-of-this-world design.

Stakataka

Back
Top Bottom