• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

One of my favourite Fire-types - snails are great. I wish it kept Slugma's stylish eyebrows, though.

Slaking

Ugly and I can't think of anything that I like about him.

Spinarak.

Don't like it. As I stated previously on the last page, I can't stand spiders. I have a major phobia of them.
Also, Spinarak has gotta be one of the most boring spidermons out there. At least the others have something somewhat interesting or appealing about their designs.

Ash-Greninja

Hate the idea of trainers mixing with Pokemon...

Castform

It's cute and I like the simple flowy design.

Carnivine.

It's.... alright? I guess? Kinda forgettable, maybe apart from James' one in the anime. Design isn't awful, but doesn't make me go "wow" either.
Never used one in-game before, so I can't really say anything about what it's like to battle with or anything
Overall a very meh Pokémon to me.

Chandelure

love the design, creepy to encounter in certain situations
especially in the dark

Fennekin

Cute round bird. I love it! It's got a really nice shiny as well, and has a nice evolution line imo. Dartrix is cool, and I love Decidueye, even if it does have weird curtain wings :p

Totodile

What can I say, I don't like the design at all....I guess I would describe it as too 'angular'.

Bayleef

Design-wise, it got the better end of the deal compared to the other members of its line. A nice, simple, yet creative form. However, it falls flat in every other department possible, such as battle-wise and stats, just like the rest of its line. So it's largely meh-ish.

Sawk

Ugly and not creative. It's just a rock humanoid in a martial arts outfit.

Castform

I love Lurantis! Definitely one of my favourite Alola Pokémon! I had one on my Sun team, and although she was one of the weaker members, I still loved her.
It's shiny form is really neat as well.

Sharpedo

Reminds me of a fat girl who thinks she's sweet but is in fact just bratty.

Castform

It's cute and I like the idea it changes its form on different weather. I know some people hate it and say it's useless. I've never used a Castform and I can't say anything about it being good in battle or not.

Sunflora

Back
Top Bottom