• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Nice design - it's a bit simple, and a sunflower could probably be made more interesting, but it's not bad. I hope Game Freak gives it some nice buffs eventually, it really needs something.

Joltik

Not really a Pokemon I like, and with one of its abilities, annoying to battle when it disables the attack

Popplio

It's cute, I was disappointed with its evolutions at first but they've since grown on me.

Zebstrika

Zebstrika is a cool looking Pokémon. One memory from Pokémon White that I have was when a Zebstrika used a fire type move and I was surprised it could use such a move. I loved its design so much that I eventually trained one and put it on my team.

Purugly

Purrbeauty is so cyoot
Love its design, really like its various moves it can learn
back when I did online battles, did help me win couple

Mew

What can I say, I love the design.....simple, cute and aerodynamic and it looks both like an embryo and a sperm.

Sealeo

Might like it one day, for now it doesn’t catch my attention (third gen had my least amount of favorite Pokémon)
Meh to boring design

Klefki

Has a nice T-Rex design but I prefer Aurorus.

Aurorus

Never liked it much, it looks goofy and is too slow for my liking. I only slightly like Mega Camerupt out of its evolutionary family.
Manectric

Big fan, especially after his Mega form came out. I had a lot of fun in my AS run with him.

Stunfisk

I love Skarmory! I used to think it was a Gen III Pokemon when I was younger, because you can find it on Route 113. I used it in my first playthrough of White 2 and had a grand time. I love the concept, too. A giant metal bird of prey is a cool theme.

Lol whoops xP

Sqishy blob of fun, Ditto just wants to be loved for who it is.

Alolan Golem

Hate the design. It looks like a regular Golem had a baby with Probopass.

Xatu

Back
Top Bottom