• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Creepy bird that could probably read my mind, determine I think it's a creepy bird, and then kill me out of spite.

Chikorita

Lol, again? I think it has a neat concept and a unique design. Not in my top 100, but I do like it. Like Natu better though.

Durant

looks aweseome, should I dare say it... looks cute as well!!
love the design, and typing

Meowstic (female)

Looks b****y. I've also always thought that she and her male counterpart (which is significantly cuter than her) don't look like Pokemon....it's like they're from another franchise.

Pyroar (female)

So pretty. I used a Pyroar on my team and she easily defeated the gyms and elite four. One of my favorite Pokemon.

Diglett

It's a funny Pokémon, definitely useful in Kanto due to its appearance being right before Surge, but besides that, it's just a regular Pokémon that can get easily outclassed by Sandshrew.

Sceptile.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I don't like it but I'm not crazy about its design (the fruit on its back, the head shape, the tail). It's definitely a let-down compared to its two prevos and considering Grovyle is one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon that is a big issue for me.

Sealeo

Only thing it's remembered for is by getting it from a Pokemaniac in Cianwood City.

Stantler

Looks cute and I love the story of its evolution form. In the XY story, an Abomasnow saved a beat up Mamoswine and carried it to town to recover in the Pokemon Center.

Abomasnow

A really kool abominable snowman and while it's not the 'type' of Pokemon that falls within my favorites I'm glad we have something like this in the franchise.

Quagsire

I've never been a huge fan of it, mostly because of Gardenia whooping me every time I enter Eterna (most of the time I haven't had a flying type and I almost never chose Chimchar. So it's my Prinplup with peck doing the heavy lifting xP)
But it's got a neat concept I guess.

Masquerain

I'd dislike it due to its angry looking design, but good memories of it from Pokémon Ranger put it on my like list. I think the fact it has speakers in its ears is really cool; I have no idea how it hears though.

Porygon-Z

Back
Top Bottom