• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Honestly? I think Porygon-Z is pretty cool looking. It's meant to be a faulty/possibly virus-infected pokémon, right? That's a neat concept IMO, it just looks so confused, which - lets be honest - we can all relate to in some way. Oh, and its cry sounds like someone stuck a 7-inch from the late 80's in an old computer too fast, which is pretty funny.

Whimsicott.

Must be really fun to have a comfy poofy 'cloud' attached to your back all the time. I quite like it.

Sealeo

Actually my favourite stage in the Spheal line. I Really like it's design.
Never used one though.

Cacturne

Creative idea and type it’s not a Pokémon I will ever end up liking

Skuntank

I like the color and how its tail curls over its back.

Malamar

I really hate its design, too human looking for me
since first seeing it disliked it, as much as I try to like it, not going well for me

Cinccino

Cute and pretty neat to use in battle, but eh, something about it makes me weary, and I know it's the mascot and everything, but every now and then I get the feeling that I've seen it too often. I did get very excited when I hatched one in Pokémon Go, though, so obviously it still must have something going for it.

Deino.

Adorable looking
Took me a while to like, really liking it
Makes cute animations in Amie/refresh

Stoutland

Oh, I love this Pokémon (and for that matter, the entire Lillipup evolution line) very, very much. :X3::love: I just can't wait for my Lillipup to level up and finally evolve into this fantastic Pokémon. ;):love:

Gorebyss

Abomination. Gen III is my favorite generation but it has a handful of absolutely dreadful looking Pokemon and Gorebyss is one of them. It's even uglier than real moray eels.

Skiploom

Being sincere, the Hoppip line is one of my favorites -- yes, it sounds ridiculous, but as a kid, playing HG/SS, the team I always started with was Poliwag, Hoppip, Hootoot, the starter I'd choose, and possibly a Geodude. It got stuck as my preference team, and I always ended up picking the same Pokémon -- so they slowly started becoming a pack I liked. I loved trying to use weird Pokémon, and Jumpluff sincerely has a great design. Skiploom may be somewhat lacking in that regard, but I'll say that, being part of one of my favorite evolution lines, I'd choose it over any other Grass-type if I were given the option.

Arcanine?

The like its design but it's overrated. It looks too much like a dog and I hate dogs.

Sewaddle

I like it, mostly because it evolves into Lopunny, one of my favourite Pokémon.
Has a really cute design as well

Sawsbuck

Love the 10% form, the other forms not so much

Swellow

Back
Top Bottom