• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

In general, I think Alolan Pokémon are attractively bizzarre, and I can certainly apply that opinion to Turtonator. I think its appearance clearly conveys the danger it may yield; however, I perceive it to be simultaneously goofy & cuddly (primarily due to its snout and chubby limbs). I would probably put myself in danger to simply watch it, for those qualities together intrigue me.

My favourite Pokémon is Rattata.

It's cute but I don't have strong feelings for it.

Gorebyss

Huntail has the better design, but Gorebyss has some really dark dex entries to make up for it.

Girafarig

Girafarig is... Strange. It's cute on one end, but the other end never fails to unsettle me a little. I like the fact that its name is a palindrome though, that's pretty creative, but I don't know. When it comes to its design, I'm not a fan personally.

Avalugg.

I don't like the design and this is one of the Pokemon I had to google since I have not memorized all of the Pokemon names.

Goldeen

Don't like it. Too babyish (and yes, I do realize that that was the point).

Victreebel

This is a Pokemon I was not sure what type it is in the game when I first saw it. The design looks cool.

Comfey

I was honestly a bit disappointed at first, I was hoping it would look more like Kabutops (since Wimpod looks kinda like a non-prehistoric version of Kabuto), but it's design has grown on me. I think it's whole gimmick is pretty cool, too.

Honedge

Back
Top Bottom