• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Looks interesting and it can be wielded by a warrior.

Pignite

Its name is probably my favorite Pokemon name. Otherwise I don't care for it at all....and he looks like a fat annoying little boy.

Victreebel

carnivorous plant idea, sounds really fun, Victreevel's extremely annoying anime voice really made me dislike it a lot - falls deep in meh

Raticate?
(Kanto)

Last edited:
Not the biggest fan, and I've always found its design a bit bland looking to be honest. At least it looks better than its Alolan form, I guess.
Yeah... That's all I have to say about it really.

Xurkitree

not really a fan of it
looks too strange for me

Zoroark

This is the third time I got Alolan Sandshrew. I'll copy and paste my previous post about it.

Nice design but I prefer using ground type and if I had an option to pick normal Sandshrew or Alolan Sanndshrew on my team, I would pick normal Sandshrew.

Zebstrika

Weak, but adorable and nostalgic enough that I can't help but like it. Still, Butterfree should've gotten a Mega with Beedrill... (I know you technically didn't ask about Butterfree, but yeah)

Camerupt

Nice design and the Mega Evolution looks like a volcano.

Shroomish

One of my favourite Gen II Pokémon. I think it's adorable, and I really like it's design.

Watchog.

It's a funny looking Pokemon. I know someone who really hates Watchog for being annoying in the game but that's what I really love about Watchog is for being annoying LOL.

Simisear

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of the Simis. I like the first stages better. I used a Pansear in White years ago, maybe I'll take a swing with him again, give him another chance.

Trubbish

Looks too strange for me, having trouble liking it
(third gen did have the most amount of Pokemon I dislike and hate)

Luxio

Really cool mon, and my favourite stage in the Togepi line. Been a fan ever since I saw it in an episode of the anime.

Cutiefly

I hate alot of bug Pokemon and Cutiefly is one of the only bug Pokemon I find cute.

Tentacool

Back
Top Bottom