• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Too Human for my liking
really hate its design

Piplup

Hate it. You can thank Dawn's annoying "mascot" one for that. Plus it was just so underwhelming in its debut gen. I like its evolved forms better, even though the whole line is not high in my good books.

Hitmontop

Cute and badass :love: Being able to hit and defend at the same time using spinning is a genius idea. One of my favorite mons ever.

Unown.

I like it, but I think it looks too different visually from Snubbull.

Dratini

It's a classic and classic Pokemon are always my favorite.

Ditto

it looks terrible for me, small pink/light blue blob moving around
never caught my attention, good for breeding single gender Pokemon

Liepard

Love the day form - cute and fun looking
The dusk form kind of, looks nice
really hate that night form, looks too mean, takes away the fun cute form of the wolf-like appearance

Buizel

I like it a lot...I love otters and I like its design. It looks cute and swift.

Skiploom

Nice design and color but I prefer Reshiram.

Genesect

Not a fan of it, design looks too strange, not for me

Chatot

I like parrots and the design looks nice.

Celesteela

Back
Top Bottom