• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I was never a fan of it until it pulled heavy weight in my (ultimately failed) Nuzlocke of Y. Now I have a bit of respect for it.

Druddigon

Darkness incarnate! *chuckles* Seriously, though, it's one cool Dark Mon with a sweet design. Plus the fact that it uses a real life (and very morbid) concept that nightmares can hurt (and even kill) if bad enough (the concept in question is S.U.N.D.S. — Sudden Unexplained Nocturnal Death Syndrome, which is when nightmares cause too much stress to the brain to the point it cannot control cardiac rhythm, causing fibrillation and cardiac arrest). At least with Darkrai's case, it's an unintentional defense mechanism, which is why it often isolates itself, proving that even a legendary Mon can't always control their natural power.

Floatzel

This is the Pokemon I use to defeat Guzma and Toucannon is very helpful when battling Guzma's bug Pokemon. Thank you so much Toucannon for helping me defeat Guzma.

Alolan Marowak

One of the few Alolan Forms I've warmed up to. SkullMan has been my Totem Smasher ever since I caught him as a Cubone in US, having either heavily tenderized or outright beaten every Totem since Totem Marowak. I was quite surprised at how powerful he is, making me rethink on my stance on Alolan Forms (which, mind you, is still not very good, as I feel it's wasted on Kanto-only Mons, but I'm not the boss).

Leavanny

An overrated metal mantis that clogs up the airways in online and tournament battles.

Tranquill

Oh, and @Incinerawr your math is off. It only has a 2x weakness to Ice, and Bug isn't weak to Ice. So it only has the 4x weakness to Fire and Flying, while the rest (Ice, Rock, Poison, and Bug) are 2x weaknesses.

I like its hairstyle.....that's it.

Eevee

I love its design, one of my top favorite felines in the Pokemon world
(will try drawing one soon)

Jolteon

Back
Top Bottom