• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it, I think it has a cool air about it. Made a good appearance in the Origins special as well.

Lanturn

It has an odd shape, otherwise it would be a nice concept and a cute Pokemon.

Kirlia

Cute little ballerina who has a nicer design than Gardevoir imo. Definitely one of my alltime favorite Pokemon.

Bruxish

I like the color but I don't like its teeth.

Drampa

Disliked its design from the start
Design keeps me from liking it

Yveltal

I don't care for this Pokemon at all and I prefer Xerneas by alot.

Florges

took me a while to like it, slowly crawled up to my likes, not higher

Mewtwo
(without mega stones)

My favorite Pokemon and I have so many good memories with my Mewtwo on my Blue version. My Mewtwo kept defeating all of the students Pokemon I battled at school.

Mankey

It is adorable and has a good movepool. One of my favourite Generation I critters.
Golurk

hate it design, don't like Pokemon that look too human

Luxray

I don't like it as much as Palkia and Origin Forme Giratina, but it still looks pretty cool.
Reshiram

I didn't like it as much as Zekrom when it first came out, too fluffy, but it's grown on me.

Dunsparce

Has nice colors but I'm not all too crazy for the design. It should have been designed differently.

Aipom

Not for me
Another Pokémon I really dislike by design

Blastoise

I always like the Gen 1 classic Pokemon. Blastoise has a nice design and I have used it on my Yellow Version.

Psyduck

Getting to like it a bit more than before
Starting to like many bird-like Pokémon (not all)
Rewatching it’s silly episodes where it appeared
Love the yellow colors

(my favorite of the birds). Swellow

Back
Top Bottom