• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's a nice flying type Pokemon and I used a Swellow on my Ruby and Emerald Version.

Milotic

Another third gen Pokemon I really dislike
not sure what about makes me dislike it so much
used it before

Slurpuff

I don't like it and it reminds me of an Oompa Loompa. This is an unnecessary Pokemon that has been designed for Gen 6.

Arceus

(Slurpuff looks so cute and adorable for me, love it)

Arceus, not really a fan of it, at times look strange

Giratina

I don't care about it....I don't care about legendary Pokemon in general. A lot of people seem to like it but it does nothing for me even by legendary standards. I guess it succeeds in looking dark and scary though...it's a good representation of 'dark matter'.

Goldeen

Its voice in the anime is pretty funny. It sounds so overly seductive in Japanese and disinterested in whatever is happening to it in the English dub. :p I don't really care much for Goldeen in the games, though.

Claydol

I've never played a Sinnoh region game and Uxie is one of the Pokemon I did not memorize when it got released. Took me a while to remember its name and i like the design.

Cresselia

It's cool, but I don't like it as much as I used to. Just isn't as interesting to me anymore :/
Shiny form is nice though.

Rotom

I like it a lot. I like its 'speedyness' and that it's playful.....although a bit too mischievous for my taste. I don't like its color though and I only like its basic form. Its PROBABLY among my top favorite Pokemon or JUST outside it.

Goldeen

I like it and I have used a Manetric on my team for the Hoenn region games.

Shelgon

I love it! One of my favourite Kalos Pokémon. I think it has a neat design.
I've never used it before though, but I would like to some day.

Regirock

I don't care for this Pokemon and to be honest, I never knew Regirock existed in the Hoenn region and I found out 5 months ago about its existence.

Spewpa

It's okay and I was never interested in it.

Magearna

Back
Top Bottom