• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

not really a Pokemon I will ever like
design doesn't catch my attention
(not sure what is it with the third gen I dislike most Pokemon - I only like 20 out of 135)

Durant

Design looks terrible and it's also scary looking.

Chesnaught

not a fan of its design, can be annoying to battle against if not prepared

Feraligatr

I like it. It looks more cute-in-a-snappy-kind-of-way than menacing....which I think was the point.

Goldeen

its fun looking, cute design, but for me only in likes

(my favorite fish-like Pokemon, more of piranha than fish)
Carvanha

carvanha_by_bman_64-dan3qge.jpg

It's just another boring fish. We already have alot of Pokemon that resemble a fish.

Keckleon

It's alright. Not bad, but not something I adore either.
Don't have much else to say about it really.

Golisopod (my favourite Bug-Type)

First time I battled Golisopod, I didn't even know what type it is. I used different types of moves against it figuring out what type it is and I learned it is a bug type. Golisopod scared me when I battled it. Playing an Alolan region game more than once, I've already got a good strategy on how to defeat a Golisopod now.

Vivillon

I love most Bug-Types, but Vivillon is one of the few I dislike. It's wings look really neat and I love how it has different patterns depending on the location, but then you get to the rest of its design... It's waaayyy to cutesy looking for me, especially it's face. If it had a face more like that of Beautifly I wouldn't mind it much, but the super 'cute' cartoony face Game Freak gave it instead really doesn't appeal to me at all.
Not a massive fan of its pre-evolution forms either I'm afraid. Overall I think the whole line is ugly.

Never used one in-game either, and quite frankly I don't want to. I'd much rather save spots in my teams for cooler Bug-types.

Zorua

Zorua day coming up
Love it
really love the fox-kit look to it, makes me smile seeing its playful-like movement
and they are so much fun to draw

Zangoose

its fun looking, cute design, but for me only in likes

(my favorite fish-like Pokemon, more of piranha than fish)
Carvanha

carvanha_by_bman_64-dan3qge.jpg

Since when are piranha's not fish?

As for Zangoose, I like his design but not too much since he's so angry/aggressive and that's not my kind of thing. I also think he doesn't look too much like a Pokemon in the sense that he's quite generic and it's like he could be from almost any other animated show.

Vesiquen

I love its and Lileep's designs (even though I thought the markings above its mouth were its eyes for the longest time). We need more non-dinosaur designs for fossil Pokémon, IMO.

Fan Rotom

not much, not a fan of Rotom or its forums

Articuno

This is a beautiful legendary Pokemon and the memories I had when I struggled looking for it and catching it in the Seafoam Islands.

Tapu Bulu

I like that we have a Pokemon based on water spiders but the menacing look is just not my thing.

Vespiquen

The concept is cool, but her typing and stats don't really work well together.
Vaporeon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom