• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My most favorite water type! and hardest Eeveelution for me to draw (especially the frill and the back/tail fins).
Love it, does so well in my teams
Love the design, mostly fennec fox, partial kitty, and partial catfish, so I has fun with it, I can imagine having fun with one, petting, playing, and sleeping
it makes such adorable animations/cries in Amie/Refresh

Espeon

It is adorable and has a neat mystic vibe to it. Magic Bounce is also awesome.
Exploud

I don't like the design and I have nothing good to say about it.

Hippopotas

I prefer its evolution, but I like the fact the males and females have different colour schemes.
Aggron

One of my favorite electric type and I always use a Raichu on some of my Pokemon games.

Mareep

One of my favourite Pokémon! Also my favourite Normal-Type.
Really love it's design (especially that of its Mega form), and I enjoyed using it in Ultra Moon.

Mew

adorably cute psychic feline
love how it sounded in the first movie

Azumarril

Ugly. I really can't stand it's design at all. By far my least favourite stage of its line.

Altaria

Like it. It's based on quite a unique thing and that fact that it's a Ghost type makes it even more unique. I don't like the raggedy arms though....I guess its design PER SE is not very good.

Carnivine

seemed like a fun idea for a Pokemon
but looks a bit too strange for me

Archeops

Cool design and I was thinking on using it on my team but I changed my mind and decided to use Unfezant.

Munna

I like Munna but I like Musharna even more. They are pokemon that are based on Japanese mythology and I've loved it since I was a kid. Love the story behind them and love the look. Gen 5 designs are my favourite.

Escavalier

One of my favourite Bug-Types (third after Golisopod and Scizor). Really love the look of it.
Haven't used one yet unfortunately, but if I ever restart my Gen V games or the make remakes in the future, I'll definitely have one on my team.

Alolan Vulpix

It's okay and I don't have strong feelings for it. It gets a mega evolution and this is one of the Pokemon I am not happy with that gets a mega evolution. I have a long list of Pokemon I am not happy with that get a mega evolution.

Gallade

Not bad, but the hips look stupid as hell on it.
Liked it more when I was younger, but over the years it's slipped back into 'okay' territory. I prefer Gardevoir too, and it's mega is a bit 'meh' in my opinion.

Jirachi

Jirachi is cute, and I love the colour scheme. A good Pokémon all around.

Glameow

Back
Top Bottom