• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

cuteness, love its design
anime and Amie/refresh made such cute anmations

Electrike

I like the design and it is one of my favorite dark type.

Entei

I don't like it as much as its fellow Legendary Beasts, and I think it should have had Flare Blitz in its level-up movepool since Generation IV.
Tyranitar

its ok looking, slowly starting to like

Lanturn

Ruined Chinchou's weird vibe. It goes for the cute design - it's far too cutesy looking for an anglerfish.

Torchic

Love it! It was my first ever starter Pokémon actually, so it has a very special place in my heart.
It also evolves into one of my favourite Pokémon ever, so yeah

Crustle

It's one of the many cool Bug-types from Gen V, I think it's great.

Bouffalant

Silly....and a silly uninteresting copy of Tauros for that matter.

Carnivine

It's creepy looking and I don't like it.

Stoutland

Adorable looking
and so much fun to ride on

Vulpix

Cute fox, though kinda generic in appearance. It's Alolan Form is one of the few that I've warmed up to, but that's still not saying much. Overall could be more impressive to help it stand out.

Feebas

looks terrible and boring by design, does evolve something cute

Alolan Raticate

Worse than it's original form. While the newly added Dark type helped it a bit, since it learns a lot of Dark moves, it effectively takes everything bad about normal Raticate's design and makes it worse. One of the reasons I feel Alolan Forms got wasted on Kanto-only Mons.

Treecko

Cute grass type starter and I have used it on the Hoenn region game.

Cradily

One of my favorite Fossil Mons, and one of the few non-dino ones out there. I like it's unique design and idea origin, and it has a useful Hidden Ability. It's much more interesting than its sea scorpion counterpart to me.

Speaking of fossil Mons: Tirtouga.

I find Tirtouga to be a very attractive Pokémon. I especially like the somewhat mischievous or confident expression they usually have - it simply allures me.

Tyrogue.

Ehhh... not my favourite, but I don't hate her as much as I used to. Still got mixed feelings towards her.
She's got a cute pre-evolution though.

Flygon

Back
Top Bottom