• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don't care for it and one time I actually forgot it existed.

Altaria

I don't usually go for menacing looking Pokemon but I like Haxorus. I especially like the blades on its jaw.

Early Normal/Flying bird Pokemon.

A very broad question there. It generally varies depending on the line and game. Ones like the Starly line tend to be very versatile and useful, while others, like the Pidove line, are letdowns. It really boils down to each individual line and the game they are portrayed in, so this is kind of a hard question to give a specific feeling on.

Spiritomb

Looks strange and meh to me

Xerneas

its cute, and made cute animations in the movie
aside from that, its ok for me

Cinccino

It's vey cute. I like the long fur and I like Normal types in general.

Jynx

really hate Pokemon that look 'too human' so will likely never like it

Bagon

I quite like it but not A LOT. It's cute enough and it reminds of characters from dinosaur cartoons. I also like the thing it has on it's head.

The main thing that I like about it is that it's an appropriate pre-evo (the whole dreaming to fly thing) for Salamence which is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Normal type Pokemon in general.

Last edited:
I like it a lot and I'm tired of (some) people poking fun at it's appearance.

Ralts

kind of like it, only in likes

Umbreon
(shiny coloring)

I like the design and it has a nice black color. The only difference from the normal is it only has blue linings instead of yellow.

Zekrom

I don't care much about legendary Pokemon to begin with and I don't like this one because I find it overtly designed and I think it looks like a Digimon. I do like the legend about it though.

Wigglytuff as nurses in the Kalos region.

Uh... That's kinda too specific, and I only sporadically have any sort of interest in the Pokemon anime, so uh... I guess it fits within a Pokemon Center environment, if that's something.

Lileep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom