• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks strange for me
might take me a while to like it

Absol

Love the design, one of my top 5 favorite bird Pokemon

Swellow

I find it rather unremarkable compared to Talonflame and Staraptor.

Registeel

looks terrible for me, not something I'll ever like
so hard to obtain for something to me looks so bad

Vulpix

It looks cool and hits hard, not to mention Superpower, which destroys Rock- and Steel-type foes.
Raikou

Pretty boring and forgettable, but at least it isn't creepy, unlike Cacturne.
Moltres

My least favourite Fire/Flying type. It's somehow just boring to me.

Speaking of boring Stantler?

love that fugu-design, just like its real life fish, love that its a poison type too

Hawlucha

cute looking lizard, love the coloring and the happiness it brought in the later gen 5 episodes (that scared face made it so cute)

Dedenne

Cute lil hamster thing. At first I thought it resembled Pikachu a little too much, but I got over it. Had a real good one named Peach in my first playthrough of X.

How about Barboach?

a fun looking fish, seems so forgotten about most times, I even forget what gen its from, like its design, its fun looking

Glameow

Very cute, pink friend. I like its short legs and closed eyes. 10/10 would wanna be it's friend.

What about Arbok?

its great looking cobra, love its design and typing

Absol

I feel compelled to answer this!
One of my absolute favorites. I love how the claws and the horn makes it look badass but it has a friendly face with a lil nose. The weird "haircut" makes me think of Ghirahim. A big part of what made me fall in love with it is the sounds it makes in Pokémon X :3

Lugia!

Back
Top Bottom