• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

so nice looking, love the colors and typing, slowly liking the species its based on

Cosmog

Why won't it stay IN THE BAG ALREADY
Its okay. It'd look better with pictures of me on it but its still okay.

Munchlax.
tumblr_ocuu6vwE9H1rl04amo1_500.gif

A gimmicky Pika-clone designed to showcase the then-new Double Battle system at best. Sure, it's cute, but that's all it's got working for it. I don't hate it, it's just find it kinda annoying and too situational.

Emboar

fire fighting pig
awesome looking, one of my favorites of the fire fighting starters

Infernape

Beyond its evolution line being one of my earlier picks for an Explorers of Sky playthrough, no strong feelings here.

Swoobat?

its cute looking, I really like bats

Stunky

looks adorable, liking it more than before

Persian

Not something I’ll ever like

Mienfoo

A very elegant and graceful Fighting type. One of my favorite Fighting type lines due to how poised and refined it is. And for some reason it always makes me think of Jackie Chan, so I always name mine Jackie.

Palpitoad

its meh by design, still like it

Tynamo

Back
Top Bottom