• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

starting to like it, some of the few 3rd gen Pokemon I like
(Vulpix, I'm loyal to Zangoose, - that Seviper is mean)

Delcatty

I'm one of few that really hate its design, love the color and patterns

myself, Chatot

I suppose its head being shaped like a music note is a tad cute, but besides that, it's an awfully boring pokemon.

bewear

loving it more than before, awesome and interesting design
kind of a cute bear

Ursaring

*hums "Digital Monsters" theme song* Hmm? Oh, uh, wrong franchise.

In seriousness, it's okay, though I do like the fact that it's more sharp-edged, somewhat crude look does match the digital programing "level" of the 90's rather well. But it's kinda meh-ish to me otherwise.

Hoothoot

the clock motif and the fact that it predominantly stands on one leg is fairly cute, but it becomes so dull when it evolves

golbat

Nothing short of fascinating. It's not a favourite but there's no way I could forget about it.

Ninjask.

One of my most disliked Hoenn Pokemon. Not only is it ugly, it also has poor stats in everything, barring HP.
Weavile

Back
Top Bottom