• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Rocket Zigzagoon
love that cutie tanuki! so funny animations in Amie/Refresh

Sentret

Kinda cool, especially now that it's one of the few hail equivalents to Excadrill.

Pangoro

awesome looking dark fighting panda
loving it more than before - great design and name

Sylveon

took me a while, really love its design
something different from typical crocodiles about only water
having a dark ground is really fun - was so much fun to watch in the anime

Flygon

Pretty cool, if a bit overrated at times, though very useful in battle. Kinda glad it didn't get a Mega Evo, as it does have a very nice design, and some Megas get a bit too spike happy at times, so it was better to leave it be.

Noivern

@MegaPod - Furret is based on a ferrets which are mustelids, not rodents

Starting to kind of like Diancie for the fairy typing... buts till looks too human to be fully loved from me

Linoone

Took me a while to start liking
Interesting design

Patent

Pretty good Mon, though a bit goofy in terms of appearance (it looks like the Pringles mascot, or at least the male does). It's got really creepy dex entries, as par the course for Ghost Mons, but it's pretty useful both in and out of battle. So I like it.

Gabite

(yep, annoying cell phone auto correct)

ehm, not something I'll ever like, looks too strange for me

Delcatty

Love It!! one of my favorite felines in the Pokemon world
love its leopard design, and one of my favorite from the 5th generation
love its movements in Amie/Refresh and its voice
its so cute and fun to draw

Pyroar

An interesting type combo that makes its evolution line the only Pokémon to resist both Ghost and Fairy at the same time keeps it from being totally forgettable in my eyes. Otherwise meh.

Heliolisk?

Back
Top Bottom