• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A popular Pokemon that was one pretty dang OP, thought i've never been too big a fan of it. But at least its fans can be happy that it has a Mega.

Pangoro

Awesome looking dark besr, love it

Growlithe
The adorably cute puppy fire dog, the the ugly owl with similar name

Having Weather Ball with Contrary Leaf Storm is the only thing that makes this mon kinda memorable for me, unfortunately. That does sound entertaining in the sun.

Tsareena?

Not tomething I like too much, so meh towards it for now
maybe might like more in the future
@Max1996 - Growlithe and Rowlett sound so similar when spoken - I love the puppy dog, really hate Rowlett

Greninja

INCEFW - its not cute enough for words :LOL:
if it had been a better looking Pokemon we would have three similar comments
oh well, another time, that Pokemon ruined it - I don't like it all

Weavile

hate it so much!!
given it a try before

Chestnaught

its way too overrated
I still like the original Charizard, not top favorites do like it
I also love MCY, and hate MCX, based on their designs

Blastoise

It has to be my absolute favorite Steel-Type out of them all. Its huge weakness to Ground and Fighting-types might not be the best but that'll never keep me from using one.

Ursaring

Love it, such a great brown bear design
loving bears more than before

Beartic

IT IS BRILLIANT.
Nostalgia, charm and good looks rolled into one. I want one as a real life buddy. But then again I'm lonely and sad and desperately attractive so ignore me.

The one and only Alolan Persian!

THough I prefer Alolan Meowth, I don't have any real disdain for it, especially considering what its suppose to be based on. I've used one on my team before.

Salazzle

Back
Top Bottom